Building for the web
You can build, test and publish Flutter web apps with Codemagic.
Project structure requirements
Codemagic can detect your Flutter web project if it meets the following conditions:
- The project has a
- Navigate to App settings > Build.
- In the Flutter version dropdown, select which Flutter version to use. Flutter for web is supported starting from Flutter v1.5.4.
- Under Build for platforms, select Web.
- Select the build mode.
- Under Build arguments, you will see the default build command Codemagic runs to build the app, but you can enter a different command.
- Click Save to finish build configuration. You are now ready to run the build.
At the end of a successful build, Codemagic generates a
.zip file of the contents of
$FCI_BUILD_DIR/build and exports this as an artifact. You can either download it or set up publishing to Codemagic Static Pages. You can also use custom script to publish to third-party hosting sites.